Although our first priority will be to save a tooth, in some cases, problems may have developed to a point where there is no other option than to carry out an extraction.
Some reasons why teeth may need to be extracted include:
- Severe tooth decay or infection
- Wisdom teeth or extra teeth that are blocked or preventing other teeth from coming in.
- Severe gum disease which may affect the supporting tissues and bone structures of teeth
- Preparation for orthodontic treatment (braces)
- Fractured teeth below the gum margin
Simple extractions are performed on teeth that are visible in the mouth, usually under local anaesthetic. Surgical extractions involve the removal of the teeth that cannot be easily accessed either because they have broken under the gum line or because they have not grown in fully above the gum line.
Here at 32dental, our dental surgeons are highly experienced at carrying out extractions using the latest techniques. We aim to make your visit as comfortable and painless as possible.
Anterior Teeth: KShs 5000-15000
Pre-molars: KShs 5000-25000
Molars: KShs 8000-30000
All extractions are subject to complexity and will be reviewed by the dentist.
If sedation is required, please contact the clinic.